We are seeking an entry level Social Media Content Creator to join our growing team! In this position, you will create consistent, engaging content on Facebook and Instagram on behalf of our clients. You will also be able to act gracefully to resolve any customer complaints or criticisms posted on social media using the voice and language of each client. You will work alongside Account Managers to assist them with content and strategy for their clients.
- Collaborate with Account Managers to build and execute social media strategy through research, benchmarking & messaging.
- Write, develop, and strategize Facebook and Instagram content production and scheduling
- Assist with crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news communications
- Generate, edit, publish, and share social media posts daily
- Maintain and grow client social media pages and profiles
- Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on client voice and community policies
- Assist in the creation and implementation of social media marketing plans and editorial calendars
- Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes
- Collaborate with Account Managers to manage client reputation, coordinate promotions and events, and increase engagement
- Support the development of the Instagram Influencer program by researching and contacting potential influencers based on client goals
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Creative inclination with the ability to understand basic marketing metrics
- Ability to switch creative mindsets quickly and frequently
- Team-oriented with the ability to perform tasks independently
- Self motivated and driven
About Us: Mazama Media is a digital marketing and advertising company based in Bend, Oregon, serving local, regional, and national clients. We help define, enhance, and reinforce brand personalities and perceptions, regardless of channel, with an entrepreneurial approach and an uncompromising commitment to outstanding service. Our purpose is to help businesses succeed in an evolving digital world. We are a lean company, and we're continually innovating every day. We have a relaxed work environment with monthly massages, ping pong, kombucha kegs, free snack bar, an outdoor activity policy (under certain conditions, you can take the morning off to enjoy outdoor activities), massage chairs, electric stand-up desks and team outings.
How to Apply: If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a resume, cover letter, a link to your LinkedIn profile, and any other relevant social profiles to email@example.com